ACRS Online Registration | 23rd Dec, 2012
ACRS Open Elective Registration – 4th / 6th Sem B.Tech. Students
- The registration for open elective courses for eligible students who are in the 4th / 6th semester B.Tech. programmes will be open on December 23, 2012 between 9:00a.m. and 1:00p.m. The results will be finalised and available on December 24, 2012 at 8:40a.m.
- The students will be allotted courses based on their choices followed by their CGPA. The maximum intake for each course is 60. Students are advised to enter all the courses as per their priority. This shall avoid any second round of allotment.
- Students should appreciate that the ACRS is meant for high and consistent achievers and hence the need for maintaining the minimum CGPA & SGPA of 7.5. Students with history of F or E grade, whatever may be the reason, are ineligible for registration. Requests to waive these conditions will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Students are given a cooling period till December 28, 2012 to opt out of the allotted course and no fresh allotment will be made. After the cooling period, if any student opts out he/she will become ineligible for the ACRS scheme as the default grade awarded will be E.
- We do understand that some students may become ineligible after completing 1/2/3 OE courses. You must thank the system that you will be having only 3/2/1 remaining courses to complete in the 8th semester. Requests to waive the 7.5 SGPA/CGPA criteria will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Click here for list of courses and faculty for the even semester of 2012-13.