ACRS Online Registration on June 25, 2011
ACRS Open Elective Registration – 5th / 7th Sem B.Tech. Students
- The registration for open elective courses for eligible students who are in the 5th / 7th semester B.Tech. programmes will be open on June 25, 2011 between 9:00a.m. and 5:00p.m. The results will be finalised and available on June 28, 2011.
- The students will be allotted courses based on their choices followed by their CGPA. The maximum intake for each course is 60. Students are advised to enter all the courses as per their priority. This shall avoid any second round of allotment.
- Students should appreciate that the ACRS is meant for high and consistent achievers and hence the need for maintaining the minimum CGPA & SGPA of 7.5. Students with history of F or E grade, whatever may be the reason, are ineligible for registration. Requests to waive these conditions will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Students are given one week’s time (cooling period till July 8, 2011) to opt out of the course and no fresh allotment will be made. After the cooling period, if any student opts out he/she will become ineligible for the ACRS scheme as the default grade awarded will be E.
- We do understand that some students may become ineligible after completing 1/2/3 OE courses. You must thank the system that you will be having only 3/2/1 remaining courses to complete in the 8th semester. Requests to waive the 7.5 SGPA/CGPA criteria will not be entertained under any circumstances.