ACRS Open Elective Registration – 3rd / 5th Sem B.Tech. Students
Open elective course allocation:
1. The registration for open elective courses for eligible students who are in the 3rd/5th semester B.Tech. programmes will be open on December 21, 2010 between 9:00a.m. and 5:00p.m. The results will be finalised and available on December 24, 2010.
2. The students have been allotted courses based on their choices followed by their CGPA. Since results will be declared only on or after December 22, 2010 the existing CGPA will be used.
3. Students should appreciate that the ACRS is meant for high and consistent achievers and hence the need for maintaining the minimum CGP & SGPA of 7.5. Students with history of F or E grade, whatever may be the reason, are ineligible for registration. Requests to waive these conditions will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. The maximum intake for each course is 60. If there are vacancies in some courses, students who have already registered but were not allotted in any of the courses can submit a written request at the Registrar’s office indicating the following:
Name, Reg No, Choice 1,2 & 3.
The request should be submitted by 5:00p.m on December 24, 2010.
5. Students are given one week’s time (cooling period) to opt out of the course and no fresh allotment will be made. After the cooling period, if any student opts out he/she will become ineligible for the ACRS scheme as the default grade awarded will be E.
6. We do understand that some students may become ineligible after completing 1/2/3 OE courses. You must thank the system that you will be having only 3/2/1 remaining courses to complete in the 8th semester. Also, after declaration of results, if a student is found to be ineligible, his/her registration stands automatically cancelled and the vacancy arising because of that will not be filled.