Instructions for the authors of accepted papers
- The camera ready paper in IEEE Format ( limited to 6 pages) needs to be submitted to email@example.com
- Two files, a PDF format and a word format (preferably word 2007) files of the manuscript need to be submitted
- IEEE copyright form (duely filled and signed) to be appended with the source documents is available here.
- The PDF format should be created with IEEE PDF eXpressTM to ensure compatibility of each author manuscript with IEEEXplore Click Hereto access IEEE PDF eXpressTM
- For first time users
- Select the New Users-Click Here Link
- Enter the following
- Conference ID: 39535X
- Email Address
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that has been used previously. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Please ensure that the files are named as below before the files are being emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Word format : paper no_first name of the first author_RCTFC2016.doc
- PDF format: PIDXXXXXXX.pdf (File name created by IEEE PDF eXpress)
- When you have an acceptable IEEEXplore compatible PDF
- At least, one of the authors must register and present the paper in the conference for publishing the paper in the conference proceedings and later in IEEE Xplore.
- Kindly register for the conference before 15 November 2016 to avail early bird incentive in registration fee
- Payment Details for registration
- In case of any difficulty in online payment, authors can pay through DD in favour of RCTFC SASTRA UNIVERSITY, payable at Thanjavur and send DD via 'Speed Post' to:
Prof. S. Pugazhenthi Convener, RCTFC School of Mechanical Engineering SASTRA University Thanjavur-613 401 Tamil Nadu, India
- Register by filling the form here
|Full Paper Submission||October 20, 2016|
|Acceptance Notification||November 2, 2016|
|Final Paper Submission & Registration||December 2, 2016|
|Conference||December 19 & 20, 2016|