- Is there abstract submission?
No, Only full paper submission in IEEE format is required.
- Will the selected papers be published in a Journal?
All accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore which is Scopus Indexed.
- Is it mandatory to present the paper to get published in IEEE Xplore?
Yes, it is required to present the paper to get published
- Will there be an organized tour to destinations in and around Thanjavur?
No, but if the participants are interested, guidance and assistance will be provided.
- What type of review is being performed?
Double blind review system is followed
- Is it mandatory to make use of of IEEE PDF eXpressTM, before submitting the manuscript?
Yes, the authors should make use of IEEE PDF eXpressTM to ensure compatibility of each author manuscript with IEEEXplore.
- What should be done after creating a compatible PDF of author manuscript using IEEE PDF eXpressTM ?
The compatible PDF should be submitted through the RCTFC website.
- What is the procedure to only attend the conference as participant and not as an author?
The participants are required to still pay the registration fee as per the appropriate category to attend the conference
- What is the maximum page limit for a manuscript?
The manuscript should not exceed 6 pages including figures, tables and references.
- Is submission of multiple papers by an author is permitted?
Yes, but limited to only 2 papers
- If the registered author is not able to present the paper, can the co-authors present the same?
Yes, with prior intimation and confirmation