End-Sem Exam Checklist for Students
SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY
Online End Semester Examination
May – July 2021
May 29, 2021
CHECKLIST FOR STUDENTS
- End Semester Online Exam Portal: https://sastraedu.codetantra.com/
- Update Google Chrome browser on your laptop and on mobile. Update Safari browser if you are taking exam on iOS platform
- Ensure permission for camera & microphone are enabled. No headphones or earphones are permitted.
- Ensure your laptop and mobile (for scan & upload, if you are taking exam on laptop or your spare mobile) is fully charged
- Ensure you have put your phone on "Do Not Disturb" Mode. Ensure you have 100 kbps Internet connection and required data.
- Login 30 min before your scheduled test time to undergo environment check
- Ensure you adjust your sitting posture such that your face, arms and the answer sheets are visible. Kindly abide by the exam dress code.
- Keep required quantity of blank A4 sheets, graph sheet, pen pencil, eraser, calculator and water in your exam table. Remove all other textbooks and notes from your vicinity.
- Exam duration is 120 min only. You shall be permitted to commence test within 30 min from the scheduled start time of exam. Those commencing exam after the scheduled time will also complete the test at the scheduled end time. No late entry beyond 30 min from commencement of exam will be permitted.
- Each exam has 4 questions of Either-Or type with option for uploading answer sheets for each question. As you finish answering each question, use mobile to take photos of all the pages and then click upload and synchronize.
- You can change & replace the uploaded answer sheets for a question with a new one (uploading all the answer sheers again) but CANNOT simply append/add pages
- Finish button will be enabled only from 90th min onwards. If you have completed, then you can click finish after 90th min, check your uploaded answer sheets, submit and then leave the portal.
- DO NOT login in multiple devices. If you are on laptop to take test using laptop then use mobile for scan & upload. If you are using mobile, then you can either use the same mobile or another mobile to scan & upload
- In case of any technical snag (problem), you can login from a secondary device to take test. It will show a warning when you try attempting to open the test from a secondary device. Accept the same to continue to the test. Your test will automatically log off from your first device.
- For more clarifications, see https://www.sastra.edu/academic-updates/3214-end-sem-examination-quick-links.html
Controller of Examinations