The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) degree programme (Online Mode) of SASTRA Deemed University is a gateway to innumerable opportunities in academia and industry. It shapes the aspirants to pursue their dreams across various functional aspects like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, etc. The pedagogy of this programme is designed to impart the knowledge of theoretical concepts and at the same time, ensure that the students are adequately exposed to the practical aspects of business functions. This equips the learners to appreciate real-world problems and come out with innovative and feasible solutions.
The BBA programme of SASTRA Deemed University offers the required knowledge and training for the students to prepare themselves for managerial roles by learning various aspects of business administration and management through online class lectures, interactive learning content and mini-project. The programme is also an impetus for students with entrepreneurial spirit and aspirations. The course is structured in such a way that it covers the entire gamut of requisite knowledge for the budding managers, working professionals and entrepreneurs right from the fundamentals of English as a medium of communication to international business.
The course objectives are met through various courses offered as part of the BBA programme that facilitates in-depth learning of theoretical concepts and functional areas in business administration. The courses offer a deep and innovative learning experience by embedding contemporary courses that impart computing skills, foster research experience and delve deeper into the business environment.
On completion of this program the participants would be equipped with the necessary conceptual knowledge and practical insights in business administration. It will enable them to pursue higher studies or start their career as prestigious managers or entrepreneurs.
Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Course (10+2 pattern) conducted by competent Agencies and acceptable to the Board of Management.
3 Years (Six Semesters)
Medium of Instruction
- Three-year degree programme offered by SASTRA
- Total credits for the course - 120
- Courses related to business management and different areas of functional aspects of management are included
- Courses related to logistics area will be delivered by Sector skill Council through their LMS in each semester
- Internal Assessment: 30 marks (MCQs – 20 marks and Assignment – 10 marks)
- End semester Exam : 70 marks (Internal + End Semester = 100 marks)
- Strong brand image of SASTRA in the corporate sector
- Semester pattern
- Interactive learning content and Self Learning Materials (SLM)
- Personal Contact classes
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Affordable fee structure