The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) Degree programme in Logistics (Online Mode) of SASTRA Deemed University is a gateway to innumerable opportunities in both academia and industry. It shapes the aspirants to pursue their dreams across various functions of the logistics sector. This programme is offered in association with Logistics Sector Skill Council.
The pedagogy of this programme is designed to impart the knowledge of theoretical concepts and at the same time ensures that the students are adequately exposed to the practical aspects of both business and logistics functions. This equips the learners to appreciate the real-world problems and come out with innovative and feasible solutions relating to their job in the logistics sector.
The BBA Logistics programme of SASTRA Deemed University offers the required knowledge and training for the students to prepare themselves for managerial roles by learning various aspects of business administration and logistics management through online class lectures, interactive learning content and mini project. The programme is also an impetus for students with entrepreneurial spirit and aspirations. The course is structured in such a way that it covers the entire gamut of requisite knowledge for the working professionals and entrepreneurs right from the fundamentals of English as a medium of communication to international logistics business / logistics management.
The course objectives are met through various courses which are offered as part of BBA Logistics programme that facilitates in-depth learning of theoretical concepts and functional areas in business administration and logistics. The courses offer deep and innovative learning experience by embedding contemporary courses that imparts computing skills, fosters research experience and delves deeper into the business and logistics environment.
On completion of this program the participants would be equipped with the necessary conceptual knowledge and practical insights in business administration and logistics management. It will enable them to pursue higher studies or advancing in their career or tapping employment opportunities in the logistics sector.
Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Course (10+2 pattern) conducted by competent Agencies and acceptable to the Board of Management.
3 Years (Six Semesters)
Medium of Instruction
- Three year degree programme offered jointly by SASTRA and Logistics Sector skill council
- Total credits for the course - 120
- Mainly targeted for those working in logistics sector
- Courses related to business management and different areas of logistics management are included
- Courses related to logistics area will be delivered by Logistics Sector skill Council through their LMS in each semester
- At the end of each year there will a Project Work to be carried out by the students
- Internal Assessment : 30 marks (MCQs – 20 marks and Assignment – 10 marks)
- End semester Exam : 70 marks (Internal + End Semester =100 marks)
- Strong brand image of SASTRA in the corporate sector and the industrial connect of LSC
- Semester pattern
- Interactive learning content and Self Learning Materials (SLM)
- Personal Contact classes
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Affordable fee structure