L&T Construction WET IC's World Water Day Celebrations 2020 - Short Film Contest
Greetings from L&T Construction Water & Effluent Treatment IC……..!!!!!!
As part of our ‘World Water Day 2020” Celebrations, L&T WET IC is organizing a Short Film Contest for college students from all over India
What is the Contest?
Students can exhibit their film making skills through a short movie based on the United Nations Global Theme for World Water Day 2020 - ‘Water & Climate Change’
The film should spread awareness about the role of Water in Climate Change, its impact on nature and the possible solutions to this burning problem.
Rules & Regulations:
- Duration of the film should be a maximum of 5 minutes only. Non-adherence to timing will be considered for evaluation
- The film shall be in any language with mandatory subtitle in English
- Offensive, adult content & foul language is strictly prohibited
- The evaluation is done based on adherence to the theme, screenplay, direction, cinematography, acting and other general aspects of film making
- The following disclaimer should be placed at the beginning of the film
‘The content & characters in the film are purely fictional and does not intend to hurt anyone’s feelings or beliefs. Any similarities to real events or characters is purely coincidental.
L&T shall not hold any responsibility for the contents in the film’
- The contest is open to individuals & groups
- The decision of the Panel members will be final and binding
Deadline for Submission of films : 13-03-2020
Shortlisting and intimation to Winners : 20-03-2020
First Prize : ₹ 20,000
Second Prize : ₹ 15,000
Third Prize : ₹ 10,000