InOut - India's oldest and biggest community hackathon
I'm the organizer of InOut — India's oldest and biggest community hackathon.
Scheduled to happen this year online, from November 27, 2020, to December 21, 2020, InOut 7.0 will host 2500 of India's best developers from more than 500 colleges across the nation competing and innovating to build software and hardware solutions to everyday problems.
For the technologically inclined, the following perks will make it a must-attend annual event:
- Registrations for the hackathon are completely free of cost, and all accepted students will also get access to all talks without any charge.
- Throughout the month, we'll be hosting talks and technical sessions by experts from various industries.
- Each project can now receive grants through Quadratic Funding. The number of grants your project gets will determine how much it further receives from the $5000 Devfolio Support Fund.
- Top builders stand a chance to obtain $10,000 through the Build India Fellowship.
- InOut has always been a great networking ground for budding engineers, and startups never fail to send recruiters to scout for the best talent at InOut.
- With a host of companies and startups in tow as past sponsors, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, Cloudflare, Dropbox, IBM, PhonePe, Intel, DigitalOcean, GitHub, GitLab, Razorpay, Y Combinator, the event provides students with the perfect platform to grab potential jobs and internships.
- Lots of cool merchandise and schwag to be given for free to the top 100 teams at their doorstep.
All are welcome to register for the hackathon here: https://hackinout.co/.
The last date of registration is November 22, 2020, at 23:59 IST. The organizing team looks forward to the participation of your esteemed institution's developers, designers, and entrepreneurs in the event.