PG Final Year End Semester Exams – Dec’ 2020 - Instructions to the Candidates
SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY
PG Final Year End Semester Exams – Dec’ 2020
Instructions to the Candidates
- Students shall report to the campus one hour before the commencement of examinations to ensure COVID guidelines compliance.
- Students shall be allowed entry to exam halls only after all COVID safety protocols are complied with – mask, hand sanitizer and no COVID symptoms. Students need to bring their own water bottle while coming to examination halls.
- At the campus entrance, all students will be checked for symptoms and entry shall be restricted and at the discretion of the competent authority.
- No parents or accompanying persons will be permitted inside the campus. Students’ self driven vehicles alone will be permitted. Parents can drop/pick up the students at the campus entrance as per exam schedule.
- Examinations will be conducted in CHANAKYA (LAW & MBA building) and in the class rooms of SRC. Hall plan will be available to the students 4 hours before the start of the examination in the Student Web Interface.
- All students are directed to leave the campus immediately after the exams are over. They shall not be permitted to stay inside the campus.
- Students are directed to strictly adhere to the COVID guidelines and maintain social distancing even when they are outside the campus.
- Hall ticket for the examinations is electronically generated and Students can download the hall tickets from the Student Web Interface well in advance to avoid last minute confusion. Hall ticket is a must and no student shall be allowed to write the examinations without hall ticket. All other rules of the examinations department shall be applicable.
Controller of Examinations