Circular - Covid XIV Instructions for 2020-21 Batch - Arrear End Sem Online Exams
COVID XIV INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2020-21 BATCH – ARREAR END SEM ONLINE EXAMS
As you get ready for your end-semester online exams (arrear courses), kindly go through the following instructions:
- The exams shall be conducted as per the schedule indicated and you are advised to check your time-table online
- Ensure that you have enough answer scripts as per the format ready before the commencement of exam with necessary data already filled to avoid wastage of time
- Ensure that you are log into your Google Exam Room (GER) on time without delay. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and shall include your answer uploading time
- Once you log into your account, the question paper shall be available in GER and you have to submit the answer scripts in the same GER. The question paper shall have 3 x 10 marks questions and 1 x 20 marks question of descriptive/analytical type. Since it is an open-book exam you can use any reference material to answer the questions.
- You are advised to save your question paper the moment it is available to ensure that you do not have to rely on internet for the entire exam duration and you need it again for uploading answer scripts only.
- Ensure that you have adequate time to scan and upload your answer scripts. Use optimum resolution to reduce bulky attachments during upload. You are advised to mark a copy to your own e-mail ID for future requirements, if any.
- The oral assessments shall be held by the concerned faculty identified for this purpose. The date and time shall be intimated through your GER. It is your responsibility to confirm your oral assessment with your mobile number and other contact details. The oral assessment shall be completed within one week from the day of your written exam. No request for change in schedule shall be entertained. Oral assessments shall check & validate your thought process behind your written answer scripts
- Our faculty team has worked hard to ensure that the online end-sem exams are conducted smooth and in a manner that adds credibility to the degree that you are doing now. While we extend more than 100% of our support in this endeavour, we expect you to be honest with 100% compliance to all ethical standards that reflects your value based becoming of a SASTRA student.
Stay safe and best wishes for your exams and career.
Controller of Examinations