COGNIZANT TECH-Master Code 2019
We are pleased to welcome the registered students from your college to Round One of Cognizant’s MasterCode 2019. We hope the students are all set to code their way to the top, because we have thousands of students from all over the country who are ready and raring to go!
The first challenge is of course, to prove their mettle in code. This is an online Code Challenge, the link for which will be communicated to you. The test will be open on June 28, 2019 from 12:00 AM to 11:59 pm. Make sure students login before 10 PM
The results of Round One will be announced on or before July 8, 2019. Shortlisted participants will be invited for a 12-hour Hackathon at a Cognizant facility close to their location.
Here are the guidelines for Round One –
- Students who are part of the 2020 Batch B.E / B.Tech / BSc / BCA / M.E / M.Tech / MSc & MCA of a Cognizant partnered college only are eligible to be part of MasterCode 2019.
- Once you register for the contest, we anticipate your confirmed participation.
- Only one login per team, which should be from the team leader’s account, or anyone of the team member is permitted. Please note that there should not be multiple logins from a single team. We urge participants to collaborate and make the submission as a team through their team leader’s account.
- If any team is found to be using multiple logins or has participants who are part of multiple teams, the team will be disqualified.
- Malpractice of any form will strictly not be entertained and the team will be immediately disqualified.
- The Cognizant team holds the final authority to take decisions on acceptance of the Code Challenge submission and shortlisting of students for further rounds.
- MasterCode is a competition for students to showcase their skills and it has no implications for a direct job offer in any form.
Good luck! We look forward to seeing you at the final Hackathon.