Exam Timetable for Outgone Batches (2017-2020)
EXAMINATIONS FOR OUTGONE BATCHES (2017-2020)
Instructions to Registered Candidates
Further to our circular dated 05.11.2020, please note the following for clarity & compliance:
- The timetable for the arrear examinations for the out-gone students from 2017-2020 batches for both Main and SRC campuses are available at www.sastra.edu.The examinations will be conducted in the pen and paper mode in the respective campuses as communicated earlier.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes with the maximum mark being 50. The examinations will be conducted in three slots per day viz. 9.00 am to 10.30 am, 11.30 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm.
- The examination time table can be viewed in the portal and the students are requested to verify their respective time table.
- The details of examination fee are available in the Student Web Interface (SWI). The payment of examination fee will commence from 19.11.2020 to 29.11.2020 with no extension under any circumstances.
- The hall tickets can be generated through the SWI after payment of examination fee. The students download their hall tickets from 01.12.2020 onwards. Hall ticket needs to be produced during the examinations. As the hall tickets are electronically generated, student photo will be embedded in it. If any hall ticket has no photo identity (due to non-availability), they can affix a photo and get it signed from the CoE before the examination.
Name, Reg No, Mobile, Date of Arrival (one day before exam), Date of Departure (on the day of the final exam).
Email to be sent clearly mentioning "Outgone Student Hostel Request" in the subject
- Payment link for hostel shall be sent to registered e-mail ID.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided one day prior to the first arrear examination of the candidate till the last arrear examination of the candidate without any break. Hostel accommodation is not for students who reside within a travel radius of 100 kms.
- No communication will be sent from the CoE office to any individual. It is the student’s responsibility to visit SASTRA website frequently for all updates. In the event of any extension of lockdown or change in SOP issued by competent authorities, the examination schedule may change and the university cannot be held responsible for those change(s) under any circumstances.
- The entry of students inside the campus for exams & stay in the hostel will be as per the COVID-19 safety guidelines and any student with symptoms or found violating the safety guidelines will be made ineligible to appear for the exams / asked to vacate hostel.
Controller of Examinations