PROCEDURE FOR TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
- Refer below for the details for transcript processing:
- Apply & do online payment through Student Web Interface with login credentials. Click here
- The fee for the first copy is ₹400/- (one copy) and add Rs.100/- for each additional copy.
- Postal charges:
Domestic by India Post: Up to 5 transcripts ₹100/- and add ₹20/- for each additional copy.
International by Courier: ₹2500 per address
(For WES, transcripts will be uploaded only by online through secured software)
- Fee for dispatch of transcripts through online is ₹600.
- Send either hard copy or soft copy of all the required documents to be sent with transcripts.
- If you or any person authorized by you are going to collect the transcript in person, exclude postal charges.
- Once the transcript is ready / dispatched, status will be updated in the SWI. In case of transcripts sent through India Post/International Courier, Tracking ID will be sent to the individual on the next day of dispatch.
- If any clarification is required,
contact Phone: +91 4362 264101 – 264108, Extn.:2220
Each transcript is provided in a sealed envelope by the Exam Wing.