PROCEDURE FOR TRANSCRIPT REQUEST (For Outgone Students)
- Fill the required details in the transcript request form. (Click here to download form)
- Refer below for the details on payment of Fee for transcript processing:
- The fee for the first copy is ₹400/- (one copy) and add Rs.100/- for each additional copy.
- Postal charges:
Domestic by India Post: Up to 5 transcripts ₹100/- and add ₹20/- for each additionalcopy.
International by Courier: ₹2500 per address
(For WES, transcripts will be uploaded only by online through secured software)
- Fee for dispatch of transcripts through online is ₹600.
- Send either hard copy or soft copy of all the required documents to be sent with transcripts.
- If you or any person authorized by you are going to collect the transcript in person, exclude postal charges.
- Once the transcript is ready / dispatched, it will be intimated to the applicant through e-mail. In case of transcripts sent through India Post/International Courier, Tracking ID will be sent to the individual on the next day of dispatch.
- Send the request form along with demand draft and authorization letter (if any) to,
The Controller of Examinations, SASTRA DEEMED UNIVERSITY,
Thanjavur – 613401, Tamilnadu, India.
- If any clarification is required,
contact Phone : +91 4362 264101 – 264108, Extn:2220
Each transcript is provided in a sealed envelope by the Exam Wing.